Searching on:

  1. Subdivision Like Arlington Estates
5861 Harris Ave
Single Family
  1. Price: $120,000.00
  2. Price sqft: $113.42 / sqft
  3. Days On Market: 63
  4. Bedrooms: 2
  5. Baths: 2
  6. Bldg sqft: 1058
  7. Acreage: 0.00 acres
  8. Pool: No
  9. Waterfront: No
  10. Year Built: 1957
MLS#: 1029581
  1. County: DUVAL
  2. City: JACKSONVILLE
  3. Zipcode: 32211
  4. Subdivision: Arlington Estates
  5. Elementary School: Arlington Heights
  6. Middle School: Arlington
  7. High School: Terry Parker
  8. Provided by: FLORIDA HOMES REALTY & MORTGAGE LLC
  9. DMCA Notice
Baths and Kitchen remodeling 40% the roof new and the other 60% is five year old